So, why should you buy new shipping container rather than renting one?
Let’s have a look at 10 reasons for buying a shipping container from us!
- Storage Space – a permanent or mobile storage space is always useful, and we have solutions from a basic container with shelving for storage, to a temperature controlled portable fridge or freezer style. Sea containers are also great for storing dangerous goods on site, as they are heavy duty and built to last.
- Event Office – Containers with customised windows and doors are perfect for large event offices, dressing rooms, admin or lounge spaces. They are energy efficient and can be customised with floor finishes, double glazed windows and reverse cycle air conditioning systems for that 5 star VIP guest!
- Site Office – Sea containers are perfect for mining companies and businesses which face harsh conditions of the Australian climate. At Instant Sea Containers we manufacture container site offices for both cyclonic and non cyclonic specifications. All of which are built to comply with the National Construction Code (NCC) and include reverse cycle air conditioning as a standard.
- Pop-Up Shop – If you’re a pop-up retailer, there’s no easier way to create your shop front. A container you buy can be customised with your brand colours and logos, then placed wherever you decide! A perfect opportunity for trying out your new product or promoting your business to new foot traffic.
- Mobile Kitchen – For those in the food business looking for an affordable commercial kitchen solution, sea containers can be designed and manufactured to provide solutions to suit all food preparation requirements. At Instant Sea Containers our container kitchens offer design elements such as stainless steel benches and sinks, air conditioning, hand washing and sink facilities, and commercial grade anti-slip vinyl.
- Regularly Moving Cargo – Is your business constantly on the move? Sea containers are a great way to store equipment, products or materials for fast mobile transportation.
- Container Bar – A pop-up bar in a sea container is a fast and unique way businesses can attend events such as music festivals. Customisable with multiple entrances and roller doors, a sleek modern pop-up bar is the coolest way for a hospitality brand to reach large new audiences.
- Info booth – Smaller 10″ containers are the perfect option for ticketing or information booths at events around the country. They can be customised with large open front windows for serving and secure lock bars for storage of assets overnight.
- Container Toilet Block– A large event or company site will benefit from movable toilet blocks, designed to be connected to existing septic sewerage systems, or units that can hold their own waste. These can also be solar powered and include fresh water supply tanks to allow them to run in a standalone matter.
- Box Office – Sea container box offices have become popular due to the ability to customise layout, colours and branding. For events which are moving around cities and working in rural towns, buying a box office that you can transport with company branding, beats a rental building on site any day!
After working on more than 5000 projects, designing and manufacturing customised sea containers is one of our specialties. With over 20 years experience in the manufacture of portable buildings and our intellectual property and meticulous manufacturing processes, we have been elevated to a leading Australian sea container company.
If you are looking to hire or buy with us, contact a member of our friendly team today on 1300 556 241.
Managing Director at Instant Sea Containers
Scott Rawson is the Managing Director of the Instant Products Group, a specialist group of companies that offer portable building solutions, including sea containers, transportable offices, and portable sanitation products.