Our Shipping Container Office deliver function and strength to suit any environment. This open plan design features a minimum build specification to comply with the NCC (National Construction Code).
Standard Features of this Container office include
– Insulated Floors
– 100mm SIP panel walls
– 150mm SIP panel internal ceilings
– Colour matched internal trims and skirtings
– Aluminium windows, keylocked with flyscreens
– Commercial grade steel entry door with Lever entry set
– Slimline LED lighting
– Double Power points throughout
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Single Phase DB
– 15amp Inlet socket for quick plug & play operation
– Commercial grade vinyl flooring throughout
For more detailed specifications refer to our General Specifications document for download.
– Work Site Office
– Construction Site Office
– Project Office
– Open Plan meeting room
– Training room
These super strong and durable container offices can be moved frequently without suffering damage and are designed to be transported anywhere in Australia with ease.
We offer the ability to customise our sea container designs with our local manufacturing facilities right here in Western Australia. Talk to a member of our team about your requirements. With over 5000 previous projects constructed in portable buildings chances are we may have a design that will already suit your needs.
*New units are one ship/use. Refer to our information page (insert link) to better understand the conditions you can expect for a New container.