Our Cyclonic Specification Shipping Container office are designed to allow flexibility in locating these units in regions up north of Western Australia or potentially in off-shore island locations where wind ratings are higher than metropolitan areas.
These units are designed and built to Region D2 specification and the open plan design features a minimum build specification to comply with the NCC (National Construction Code).
Standard Features of this Container office include
- Insulated Floors
- 100mm SIP panel walls
- 150mm SIP panel internal ceilings
- Colour matched internal trims and skirtings
- Aluminium windows, keylocked with flyscreens
- Commercial grade steel entry door with Lever entry set
- Slimline LED lighting
- Double Power points throughout
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Single Phase DB
- Inlet socket for quick plug & play operation
- Commercial grade vinyl flooring throughout
- Cyclonic Debris Screens to all windows unless noted otherwise
- Work Site Office
- Construction Site Office
- Project Office
- Open Plan meeting room
- Training room
*New units are one ship/use. Refer to our information page (insert link) to better understand the conditions you can expect for a New container.