Using a new (one ship) 40’HC container we manufacture our container lunchrooms to suit work forces in any location.
An Open plan layout with a kitchenette to one end of the building is our standard configuration and most versatile option. This gives a large area for tables/seating in comfort.
This open plan design features a minimum build specification to comply with the NCC (National Construction Code).
This 40’ Container lunchroom includes
– Insulated Floors
– 100mm SIP panel walls
– 150mm SIP panel internal ceilings
– Colour matched internal trims and skirtings
– Aluminium windows, keylocked with flyscreens
– Commercial grade steel entry door with Lever entry set
– Slimline LED lighting
– Double Power points throughout
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Single Phase DB
– Inlet socket for quick plug & play operation
– Commercial grade vinyl flooring throughout
– 1200mm kitchenette with sink. Laminated cabinets with a single set of drawers are standard.
– OPTIONAL – over sink boiling water unit for tea/coffee can be added.
Containerised portable lunchrooms are popular in remote sites and locations where facilities may need to be relocated often. Easily transported and moved via side loader or tilt-semi.
*New units are one ship/use.