Modular Container Lunchrooms are a unique product in our extensive range of sea containers. These containers are built from a hybrid construction system which provides insulated floors, walls and ceilings without the need to start with a traditional sea container and add these layers onto the product. All of our Modular Container Lunchrooms feature a basic kitchenette.
Ideal for providing basic lunchroom facilities or for tea/coffee preparation, these units can be configured to suit your needs.
We also offer larger kitchenette units for all of the designs that offer more bench/preparation space. Stainless steel benches are also available in any configuration.
Modular Container Lunchrooms offer unique inclusions such as,
- Steel modular floor system with ISO container locks to the floor
- Forklift pockets
- CFC sheeted flooring, insulated underneath
- SIP Insulated wall panels, 100mm (cyclonic specification optional)
- Steel modular roof system with ISO container locks to the roof
- Insulated ceilings and pre-finished internal ceiling finish
- Increased space internally
- 3m wide designs available
- 1200mm Kitchenette with cupboards and draws included
- Single water connection point included
Download a copy of the Modular Containers General Specifications to see all of the standard inclusions for each product in this range.